Sunday, September 22, 2013

I'm back & I bring you cookies!


Hello Friends! 

I know, it's been way too long since I have graced this blog. Forgive me & please! Go make these cookies!!! 

I was tinkering with a recipe I found online trying to omit the chocolate. I made a few minor adjustments & stumbled upon this gem! I call them paleo oatmeal cookies, because that's exactly what it taste like to me! 

I'm confident that if you're not a raisin person & prefer to use chocolate, dark chocolate chips would also taste amazing! As always, I encourage you to tinker with my recipes and come up with the next amazing thing ;) 

Melissa's Paleo Oatmeal(less) Cookies

1 cup almond butter
1/4 cup raw honey
1 med/large very ripe banana (smashed)
1egg
1 heaping tbsp cinnamon 
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1tsp vanilla
Salt to taste (pinch or two)
1-1.5 handful of raisins
1-1.5 handful of chopped pecans

Heat oven to 350. Mix everything but raisins & pecans in bowl. Be sure banana is smashed up well. Add in pecans & raisins. Dollop tsp size mounds onto parchment paper lined cookie sheet & bake for 12 minutes. ENJOY!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment