Thursday, August 15, 2013

Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookies with Walnuts

I am (not-so) new to Paleo.  I recently joined Crossfit (more on that at a later date) and am jumping back into a Paleo diet. The hub and I ate Paleo for about four months before we embarked on our year long vegan adventure. We loved it! We found quite a few recipes that were stupendous. (One of those being the crockpot green chili pork I blogged about before.) The transition from vegan to paleo has been smooth for us. Plus, I'm a happy camper since I can now eat eggs :)

I have such a horrible, nagging sweet tooth. It tortures me day and night. Eating a delicious, sweet piece of fruit just doesn't cut it. Although a wonderful alternative, it just doesn't do it for me. I like to play around with baking which is great but also not a good idea if you don't want all the yummy baked goods lying around the house. If they are there, I WILL eat them! Simplest solution to that: bake wonderful yummies, eat one or two, quickly give the rest away. It's win-win-win, right??

Here is a recipe for chocolate chip cookies that is also paleo! Make them. Eat them. Enjoy them.

Print Friendly and PDF

No comments:

Post a Comment