Tuesday, July 2, 2013

My Starbucks Favorite Healthy Drink

Hi everyone :)
I apologize I have totally neglected my Tuesday blog here at MMM...but like Connie said we have been having some FUN this summer. So just a quick post for you all since I had one of these yummy drinks today visiting with some amazing friends at our local Starbucks...and yes you can order something healthy there....so here it is. Go get one and LOVE IT!

Ok so when your order this is what you get:
Grande Green Tea Frappchino Non-fat
2 scoops of Chocolate Chips
2 Scoops of Protein Powder
2 Pumps of Mint
NO Whip (whip is very very bad lol)

Seriously you will have an amazing healthy antioxidant filled drink that tastes like mint chocolate chip ice cream...no need to thank me....just ENJOY 

2 comments:

  1. Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream is one of my FAVORITES!! I will have to try this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This drink is so awesome and refreshing! Perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete