Monday, April 29, 2013

Paleo Restaurant PLEASE

Everywhere you turn in almost any city you go to there is some sort of restaurant that is devoted completely to specific dietary lifestyles...Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Organic...

WHAT about PALEO?

With all of the many Crossfit locations popping up around every corner, I am surprised that there is not a restaurant or cafe that is dedicated to Paleo.  I'm sure that it is on somebodies mind and it will come to fruition soon, but for me, it's NOT soon enough!

I have a difficult time keeping on track with the Paleo lifestyle when I am stuck in an office all day and am surrounded by fast food locations.  The carbs call out to me daily and it is difficult to resist them!!  If I had a location that I trusted to be 100% Paleo, I would be there every day.

So...If anyone wants to start up a new restaurant in the North Orange County area of California, I'd be willing to frequent the place daily!

No comments:

Post a Comment