Monday, May 27, 2013

Motivation...Part 2

As I sit here typing, I am already exhausted thinking about my week to come. Starting tomorrow I will be going to either crossfit or yoga every day during the week, taking only Saturdays off (and one Thursday to go out with the girls!).  I know some of you may say that I might be starting off with too much all at once, but I think that if I don't go all in, I will end up not going at all.

For the next three weeks, Crossfit will be Tuesdays and Thursdays and yoga will be Monday, Wednesday and Friday.  I currently have sessions left for yoga on a Living Social deal that I bought and they expire on June 16.  The Groupon I bought for Crossfit Riot in Brea still has 16 days on it as well.  After the 16th, Crossfit will jump to 3 days a week.  HOPEFULLY at that point in time I will be as in love with it as I was a few months ago and have no hesitation in going all the time.

I will also be eating stricter Paleo with the help of eMeals which I have mentioned in a previous post.  My plan with this is to go shopping every Sunday night for meals for the upcoming week. 

I am overwhelmed and nervous, but I think with the help of all those that read this, I can push through and overcome my own demons.

2 comments:

  1. You can do it!! You did it once, you can do it now! And just so you know, you pushing yourself and being honest motivates us (ESPECIALLY ME!) to keep it up! Having a plan helps, too, and I feel totally called out now to better structure my own time. *opens day planner*

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can do it! I believe in you!

    ReplyDelete